Sunday, December 20, 2009

past!!!!!


PAST!!!!!

what does it mean???....a part of lyf dat has already occured.....or opposite of future....

everyone has their own views or ideas....but for me ..it stands for.."PASS IT ON"to FUTURE....it can't b separated from u ..always remain hidden in small corner of your heart........and i m sure that everyone has a definite past whether it is gud or bad...sumtym it can be a life  changing.....actually past always teaches you something..its all depend on us in which way we r taking it....
i have so many foolish childhood memories...which i think ,ill go along with me till the end .......n they come before me in any of way ,either when i m talking to my sister ,friends or parents....

 
FUTURE always connects YOU with PAST.

 
I hate those people who say that they don't live with their past ...actually i think they donot know, what is the actual meaning of past....
All u can say dat i can't forget my past moments ...its like a essential organ for me...

3 comments: