Sunday, December 20, 2009

its not my fault!!!!


wht i m ....
a simple grl,a extra caring person ,a gud friend ,a loving daughter,a sister,a mean ,a fool, a dumb ,a nerd,a flaunt, .....................etc.(u can add if u want to add over here)
i think no one love to define me....i even dont no completly what i want to do.....y i m here..!!!ppl say i m a dependant person but what can i do..my surroundings make me like dat an i know its nt mistake of me nd of my surroundings...its all abt situtations ..once u adjusted , u love to grow in dat situations....
no one understand me yet ..bcoz i haven't given a chance to them to no my true feelings...or you can say i m covering them .....they jst no me i m a ordinary person with ordinary needs and desires.....
I don't regret, if i were mean to them....actually world is full of mean ppl.....n i know if u r not mean,u can't flourish........
Some1 think its all rubbish bt dere may b one who can relate with me..i love to b wat i m...i no vry well i m not a girl with precious qualaties...bt i want to b precious for my pplz as such...

No comments:

Post a Comment