Monday, December 21, 2009

my 1000 watt pataka...lol

huny ,pummi,inder,varinder,soo many names ,but one personailty...and dat is my motto ....actually you r a gud example of beauty with brains.you completly know what you want to do ,and wat u r doing? i really appreciate that you have balanced your life....
               AS a scorpian you are born with soo many good qualaties.

                                                                                             
                              Emotional and intuitive
                            Powerful and passionate
                          Exciting and magnetic

for me you are a loving sister who love me soo much...although u never show it directly..but i no it very well ...i know u don't like others who take a advantage of  me .....and u tried so many tyms to make me understand this. sometime i feel jealous of you not bcoz of ur luks ,bt bcoz of ur thots...y can't i think like you???....:PP  see i m showing my negative points.....its ok u know me very welll!!!! 

love u soo much motto ....and i hope u ILL find ur J....LOL......

muhaaaaaaaaaaa:)

 

4 comments: